Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Have you met Mr. Snarky McSnarkster?

The only time I am mentioned on your blog and it is to point out that I stutter... nice!

This was my husband's reply to my last post. So let me list some of his better qualities. I personally never think of stuttering as a quality good or bad but here we go:

  • He doesn't snore often. This is a highly under rated quality.
  • He loves our daughter to distraction. Another utterly important quality. He never minds giving her a bath no matter how long his day has been and that the inevitable outcome will be a screaming toddler who does not want to leave the tub.
  • He goes to concerts with me he would rather chew off a limb then admit to being at. Olivia Newton John? Yep. Rick Springfield? You betcha. Bette Midler? Yeah.
  • He supports my fledgling writing career utterly with absolutely no doubt that I am the most brilliant writer since...whoever originally started Sports Illustrated and I will no doubt be published the moment it hits an agents desk.
  • He has stayed at jobs that he completely hates to support us. I've been in jobs that really suck. This is a big deal.
  • He lives with four cats and cleans the litter boxes.
  • He thinks I'm thin and that my boobs still look good after breast feeding for a year.
  • He could care less about authority over the remote control. Of course, I have flawless taste so that isn't really an issue. Mansquito? Oh, shut up!
  • He often functions as my memory. Part of my bi-polar is that I sometimes have total memory loss for everyday things.
  • I feel not so freaked out by life with him.

Okay, so just a random sampling there.

Are we happier now?

Anymore snarky comments and I bring out the clown story...

1 comment:

Rob said...

No clown stories!

I feel much better now.

Love,
Snarky