Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Seattle Barbie Dream House

It is not secret to any of you who know me, that I harbor a strong, bordering on obsessive need to move away from Atlanta. I was not cut out for suburban living. It's just that simple. Ideally, I want to move to Seattle or San Francisco. First choice is Seattle. I want a loft downtown, I want to walk to Pike Place Market and I want my daughter in the awesome Seattle City school district. I want my husband to have the option to walk to work to get a little fresh air and no commute and have season tickets to the Mariners if he desires. And I want all of this for a very low price tag. Well, that part won't happen. But today I did discover my Seattle Barbie Dream House. Excuse the fact that some idgit didn't get the call that 1989 wants it's color scheme back.

http://www.seattlecondos.com/Nav.aspx/Page=Http://seattlecondos.nwibc.com/srch_mls/pickpage.php?mode=mp&sort_order=DESC

It's on Pioneer Square, I can walk to everything, it's practically sitting on top of SAM and has a rooftop garden. Yes, many of you are all, but your child needs a yard. Whatever, it's too hot to use the one we have now and we go to the local playground (which we must drive to) anyway. So it appears to me that not having a lawn we do not have to pay someone to keep up and not use is more desirable. The rooftop garden we can...er, garden in fifteen minutes and walk to the local playground. And the master bath? To die for. Of course, this comes with a swell Barbie Dream House type price tag. Which is not in the Staci Tract Housing budget sadly. Well, when my book hits the bestseller list....

No comments: