Wednesday, February 08, 2006

And on the mindnumbing television note...

We watched Gilmore last night. Not bad. Discounting the abscence of my beloved Gil. And I'm not sure I spied the awesome Paul Anka either. But I love Paris. I'm ready for a Paris spin-off. Like Paris in Paris or something.

On the other hand, Flavor of Love and Beauty and the Geek are turning out to be everything I could have hoped for and MORE.

I've been too busy to peruse my TWOP boards but I assume everyone is all tingly with excitement at the possible killing off of MR. ME too! Of course, I'm sure JJ is just messing with us as usual but it would be so nice. Well, I'm going to see Lost live and in person tonight instead of TIVO since a miracle (my daughter puking) occurred and I'm home.

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Oh good! Another Gilmore fan! Unfortunately, I missed Tuesday's episode; can you tell me what happened?