Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Welcome to the Asshat Millinery...

I generally try to steer clear of expressing my political opinion, like that the President is an asshat, on my blog. That generally the domain of my pal DorkyDad (Dorkydad.blogspot.com). But today's headlines have so intrigued me that I must give an opinion on three of them.

1) Florida Child Killer begs for mercy. Staci Says- Dude, we can give you mercy all you want but we can't delay the inevitable, you are going to hell. If Satan will have you. Which he may not and is currently preparing some sort of off-sight location for you so that you don't contaminate the other Damned with your ignormous perversion. You can hang around this mortal coil and get gang raped and beaten with plastic sporks turned into nunchakus and shanked with sharpened up bars of Dial by the kind men of your local Super-Max until the end of your miserable little life as far I'm concerned but that's not going to change the outcome.

2) Dick Cheney Wishes Shooting Victim Speedy Recovery. Staci Says- I love how the attitude toward this is, well, it's not like he's DEAD or anything. If I'd shot someone I would have gone to jail no matter how briefly. It doesn't matter how accidental, as if there are grades. People who shoot other people need to go to jail and just based on the fact that they need to think about how stupid they are for shooting someone by "accident". I mean next thing you know gangbangers nationwide are going to be like sorry, dude, my AK-7 got jammed in the window of the Caprice and I accidentally shot all those kids. What? It was an accident. Do we even know this was an accident? They've been hiding Dick Cheney for the last five years and only duisting him off for brief campaign appearances. How do we know he hasn't gone all Howard Hughes and his secret service guys aren't being required to wear Kleenex boxes on their feet and they aren't covering it up? I'm just saying...

3) Foreclosure Rates Soar, States Surprised by Trend. Staci says- What could possibly, possibly surprise someone about people who make less then a 100,000 a year, buying houses over a million dollars, financing them on interest only three years ARMs and now facing the end of those ARMs and having to refi at a higher interest rate and not being able to sell the house because interest rates are higher and they have no equity in them now losing that million dollar house? I'm shocked. Shocked.

1 comment:

Dorky Dad said...

And can you believe I've avoided all three of these topics?!