Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The Book

Mea Culpa for being absent the last few days. We have had much happening around the place and none of it has included blogging. Among those things is my child's new answer to everything. Okay. When given a choice in something the answer is okay. When asked a question the answer is okay. When wanting something the question is phrased, Wiggles, okay? Juice, okay? Peach, okay? While I'm happy that the no and yes phases seem to have worn off, this makes communication just as much of an issue as ever. Okay? Additionally, Rob and I went to see Nickelback on Friday night and it was awesome. They're still new enough to be excited about commerical success and it's all about the music and making sure the fans have a good time. And Chad Kroeger is a riot! A totaly screw-up who my daughter may never be around, but a riot none the less. I say this to tell you that Rob and I enjoyed our selves so much that we've elected to teach Charlotte upon being asked how old she is, instead of holding up the standard two fingers to hold up her pinky and index finger in the rock horns configuration. Ha!

Okay, absolutely none of that was important. But what is important is that one of the agents who I sent a proposal to wants to read the book. No, really. So I need to rewrite the first chapter AGAIN. I'm going to set myself a deadline of....April 2 to send it out on. April 2! I better get cracking...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Worst band ever. Worst parents ever. God you guys suck.

Bipolarette said...

Dear Anonymous Reader,

Thank you for your comments. I will say that we're teaching our daughter that if you are going to state an opinion, regardless of how rude, immature or unpopular it is, that you should never hide behind the word anonymous. If you're going to say it, stand up for it.

Best wishes,

The worst, Nickleback loving, parents ever