Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Bachtacular!

So, I went over and Googled Sebastian Bach ( dirty?). Rob and I have decided that an autographed poster is just the thing we need in our guest bathroom to amp up our collection of bizarre stuff in our house. Dogs ashes? In the library. Shark train from the Alliance Theatre's production of Pinnochio? Stored in attic. Original autographed script and photo of Richard Dean Anderson as MacGyver? Check the study. Coconut beverage glasses with built in straws and plastic flowers? Top shelf. So, I found this along with his regular website.

http://www.myspace.com/sebastianblog

Indeed, one can purchase them some Bachtacular (his adjective, not mine, but spread it around like the bird flu anyway cause it is awesome) merchandise including, but not limited to, posters, t-shirts, CDs and Playbills from his broadway plays. Did you know he starred in Broadway plays? I did not but I am very intent upon seeing any that are open on my next trip to NY. Anywhoodles, you can indeed purchase a poster for $20 autographed. I'm totally jumping on board that train, framing it and bringing it out for public display in the living room whenever his brithday is.

No comments: