Saturday, June 16, 2007

I'd be bitchy too...


Okay, so we've all heard the big hype about the Skinny Bitch diet book. I saw an interview with the writers the other day and I was like have you gone insane? No wonder there's all the weirdness in Hollywood and people converting to bizarre religions and beating cars with umbrellas! They're too starved to think straight! I'd rather do meth to stay skinny too then this thing!
Incidentally, this pic of Kate Beckinsale with her daughter is mostly irrelevant other than just to point out apparently one can have their body back after childbirth. I haven't the slightest idea if she binge/purges, has a live-in personal trainer and chef or all of the above. That and check out those shoes. I want to be famous so I can afford shoes like that for everyday clomping around too.

BUT.....now that I've done the research it...doesn't sound that bad. No really. And I'm a person who adores ADORES food. So what do you think? Doable? I sort of think it might be except for the expect to stay hungry part. But really, I'm usually hungry anyway so if I can sit down with a big fat plate of whole grain pasta...well okay. I actually don't eat meat (more or less since I love meat but it makes me fairly sick) anymore although giving up fish would probably come close to killing me. And I AM addicted to cheese. Maybe they're on to something there. And I did loose weight when I just ate a banana for breakfast on the way to dropping my daughter off to school. So I might check this out at Borders. Give me your thoughts, subject line BITCH DIET.

The Bitch Diet Book

No comments: