Friday, June 22, 2007

And...still unemployed

Well, as it turns out no one in the Atlanta area seems to have any need for an award winning event planner. Maybe my new career will be barrista.

But all this has not been in vain totally. I have begun work on a synopsis for the book I completed targeted at Silhouette. Synopsis are of the devil, people! OF THE DEVIL. Also, I gave up coffee so it's not like that's helping. Oh, actually I just went whole hog vegan so I think my brain might be inpaired by lack of processed sugar, caffeine, white wheat, dairy and soda. Giving up meat, no biggie since, did it. Although the egg thing is annoying. Drinking all my water, fine, been doing it for years. But no coffee? It's the writer's blood. Thank goodness Paul Newman makes a tasty vegan Oreo or I'd probably be huddled in the fetal position in my closet. Although last night we had a very tasty veggie burger with homemade (via my husband) guacamole on it and a vegan bun along with organic mashed postatoes. Incidentally, I used the cute little round ones that are all different colors and they came out PURPLE. Awesome. Also slapped some vegan butter in them and you'd never know the diff. Other than the purple thing, although my three year old was quite intrigued by them. I just squeezed myself a big batch of fresh orange juice out of organic oranges. Although what the heck is with the bread costing $4 a loaf? What are they doing to this bread?

But back to writing. Oh yes, Synopsis=Satan. I write like one sentence and I feel completely drained (or maybe it's the lack of Splenda and cheese).

No comments: