Tuesday, October 02, 2007

And I'm Back...

BellSouth sucks. No really. Over a month ago my DSL Modem went down in flames, we'd been having trouble with it for some time but it just crashed for one final swan song. We called BS (a fitting abbreviation) to send us a new one. Yes, it was going to be there ASAP. They even sent us the email confirmation. We wait a week. No modem. My husband called them. The first person he spoke with gave us a UPS tracking number. Enter number= No such UPS tracking number exsist, not in that format. Another week goes by. We call again. This person says that that was the original tracking number from our original modem sent THREE YEARS AGO. We point out that UPS keeps their tracking numbers for eternity and it wasn't even an actual tracking number. Next person who takes the call says they have NO RECORD of us ordering anything. Yeah. Another week goes by. And another. FInally said modem does show up on our doorstep. Now really, what the hell? If you screwed up just say, we screwwed up our bad. I mean again, if you're going to lie to me, don't give me one that I can actually PROVE is a lie. I don't mind human error, it happens. I do mind crappy customer sevice. I urge you to find a better provider if one is available to you.

No comments: