Friday, October 27, 2006

Sorry AAA fans...maybe

Kristin from eonline apparently spilled her best guess for the big death next week in the "Watch Lost With Me" chat.

If you read the thread now, her guess has been removed, but there are a few hints that remain:

Side note: I think they changed the 'Other' death in light of who is (I'm 99 percent sure) dying next week if it is name deleted, I'm gonna be ******. Cause name deleted is the second best actor on the show, and the only reason they'd get rid of him is to appease the first. Or at least, that's my educated guess!

Also, in her most recent blog on Lost, she says:
Also spoiler alert you may have heard by now there's a big death next week and some general consensus on who it's gonna be. And let me just say, they better leggo my…beloved favorite.

Oh dear. Sorry about that.

No comments: