Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I'm Back

Sorry this post has taken so long. I've been gone. We cruised for my birthday and just got back on Sunday. Had a great time and I recommend the Carnival Miracle to anyone.

First, I've written about sixty NEW new pages to rebuild my manuscript with. I'm going to start the slice and dice process here soon and we'll see if I can build a better mousetrap with it.

Secondly, Howard K. Stearn is not the father of that baby.

Third, last night's Gilmore Girls was of no value. We all knew Lane was pregnant (and by the way were they in Mexico for a month or what). We all get that they're broken up and it's awful and everyone's lives are in ruins. Let's bring on the Gil.

Fourth, LOST premiere. Tonight. Need I say more?

Fifth, BSG premiere on Friday. I"m sure I'll say more but my attentions are needed elsewhere.

No comments: