Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Since I'm not Dolly Parton...

First, I ordered panty cookies. I called and the bra and panty combo were $6 a piece. I mean...COOKIES! But the panties alone were $2.00 so I got fifty. If I hate everyone at the conference I shall console myself by renting a pay perview movie in my room and eating.

In other literary news....I've decided to shelve my current book and let it percolate. Yes, I know I'm sad as well. And yes, I just blew a hundred bucks on panty cookies. But I think it needs to sit a tad more and then it needs some major rewrites in spots. It's not gone, it's just aging like a fine wine.

But I've started something new, which I'm rather proud of and seems to be clocking along well. We shall see.

Anyway, I hope the cookies are cute as they sound.

1 comment:

David said...

Good choice on the cookies...those shoe cookies were too frilly. You'd have thought I would've picked the shoes, with this name I go by! Good luck!