Thursday, July 20, 2006

Hans Zimmer, move on over

I spent yesterday being annoyed and frustrated by Napster and then my own downlaod/transfer/burner program. But I finally got everything accomplished I needed to with it so big sigh. But the important part here is that I've created a soundtrack to write my new book by.

1. Long December-Counting Crows
2. Turn Me On-Kevin Lyttle
3.Looking Good, Feeling Gorgeous-Ru Paul
4. Sailing on the Seven Seas-OMD
5. 100% Pure Love- Crystal Waters
6. Hes a Pirate- Hans Zimmer
7. She's Crafty- Beastie Boys
8. Its Raining Men- Weather Girls
9. Holding Back the Ocean- Rockie Lynne
10. Temperature- Sean Paul
11. Boom Boom Boom- The Outhere Brothers
12. Sweet Surrender- Sarah McLachlan
13. Wheel of Fortune- Hans Zimmer
14. Full of Grace- Sarah McLachlan
15. The Cup of Life- Ricky Martin
16. Angels of the Silences- Counting Crows

Feel free to run on over to Napster and have a sound byte.

1 comment:

Bipolarette said...

I added "Angels Fall" by Jessica Riddle. If you're unfamiliar wiht this song, watch one of my favorite movies "10 Things I Hate About You" and it's playing at the end of the prom scene. Also, rent the real movie not the COmedy Central one where they cut out David Leisure's awesome scene.