Friday, January 27, 2006

Okay, what happened here?

I turned on the TV today while I did my quick bedroom straighten up number. And the Gilmore Girls were on! I lovvvvvve the Girls! To sort of quote from my favorite lemur in Madagascar...I love them. I loved them before I met them. You hate them compared to how much I like them! Anyway, it was that episode where the teaser is Lor waking up to all the alarm clocks and having the dream about Luke and having the twins? You know, there was sexual tension there. There was relationship angst. There was zip, there was zing, there was zest! There was kissing that looked like...kissing. Now what has happened between 2002 and this season? I mean they finally, good Lord, FINALLY get together and I've seen more zip, zing and zest in the relationship I have with my Swifer. I know there are reports the two had a massive falling out and can not stand one another. But it's called acting! ACT! You keep wondering why the Emmy nomination is alluding you? Well, I'm not seeing it this year that's for sure. Can't the Paladinos just lock these two crazy kids in a suite in Kauai for four days with a bunch of champagne and see what develops?

And then I had a horrifying thought...Lane and Zack broke up as you all know. Thus the band is caput. Does this mean that we will never see Gil again? Hey, weekly my husband and I throw up our arms and do the wave to the awesomeness that is Sebastian Bach. So here's how I'm going to roll if this does not get resolved and Hep Alien doesn't do a reunion tour pronto.
1) Dress completely in black including camo face paint
2) Take an affordable flight to LA, preferably in at least business class
3) Rent a sub-compact which they will not have at Hertz and upgrade me to the larger model at no extra cost
4) Drive over to the Sherman-Paladino residence
5) Scale the security fence and break-in using a nail file and that thing that I tighten the screws in my glasses with
6) Ask Amy to correct this regrettable oversight
7) If she refuses, bitch slap her into compliance

And if this actually happens by some disturbed fan and they try and blame me it so wasn't me since I have a toddler and could not possibly get away for a weekend in Las Angeles. Which is exactly what it would have to be since we all know the stupid Saturday lay over scam that isn't supposed to exist anymore.

I mean what's next? My beloved Paul Anka getting run over?

No comments: