Saturday, January 28, 2006

I'm accounted for

Okay, sticking with the Friday goal....I did in fact redo the opening scene of the novel. Mostly I cut and pasted since I think what I had was not bad. And I'll go back and torture myself a bit more but it is better. So, ha!

Since my parents are coming and I'm having a little get together at my house tomorrow there will be no goal du jour. But Monday...

Also, Netflix did me the courtesy of delievering the awesome Smilla's Sense of Snow to my door the other day. You know, my husband stutters. So I find the one movie that has for the tall, dark, handsome, total bad-ass, get the girl hero who stutters and my husband falls asleep ten minutes in. Well, Gabriel Byrne is still one of my top five Independant/ Foreign Film boyfriends.

1 comment:

Rob said...

The only time I am mentioned on your blog and it is to point out that I stutter... nice!