Thursday, November 06, 2008

Muddely Mush....

Okay, so I have this perfectly innocuous little manuscript I was sending in to the GH contest. The thing is to enter the book must be completely finished. Completely. As in they check it randomly because you have to send them a disk of the full ms. So I whip out mine and start reading and it turns out that instead of the finished but not polished script I thought I had? I have a bunch of scenes not really even tied together. I have a bunch of muddley mush as my daughter would put it. What to do? The money is due the 17th of this month but the finished work doesn't have to be there until 12/2. Should I enter it and just write my little heart out or let it slide this year and enter the same one I entered last year albeit with a major overhaul? Or maybe just pass it up all together? Decisions, decisions...It's the $50 question.

No comments: