Monday, October 13, 2008

Notes on YOUTUBE

Naturally they have everything and more. Wayyyy more than we really need. Anyway oen of the things they have IN FULL is a terrific made for TV movie called My Name Is Sarah. It's a romance about a woman who is so lonely she joins AA to make friends (by accident). Just stick it in the right order (I think there are 23 pieces) and let it roll. I swear it's worth it just for the soundtrack. So if you need something light to watch at work while pretending to process Bob Shumaker's tax records from 2003 or whatever give it a try.

Also, if you're a fan of the movie Garden State (which I AMAMAMAMAM) be sure to check out the extended scene in the bathtub. I have no idea why this was cut but it should not have been. I shake my fist at editing. Incidentally, does anyone know the song being playes when Natalie Portman is tap danicing in front of the fire? I know that seems like an odd statement if you haven't seen the movie. If so please mail me and let me know. I don't think it is on the soundtrack and I can't guess which one it is from the credits.

No comments: