Friday, September 15, 2006

Friday. Fun.





Sorry, not feeling fun.

Anyway, I wanted to give you all this because it's obsessive but you can only play an hour. You do have to download the demo so it's not ideal for work.

Virtual Villagers Trial

It's a SIM which I think are fun. You have to teach the little buggers everything but they continue to wrok while you are not actively runnign the game. So I started everyone on a task, fruit picking, clearing the rocks from the river, examining herbs, and working on building, oh and sent a few into the huts for nature to take it's course, than I checked back every once in awhile. That wasy I got to play longer and it was so interesting to see what they had done. Fish Tycoon is also like this but moces at a SNAILS PACE. I like dealing with the little people. Warning: it is addictive and you will be tempted to buy it. Sorry.


No comments: