Thursday, June 15, 2006

The Marathon Continues...

Last night we got the Queen Of The Garage Sale to come over and get a load of stuff in her big ass truck. Even she was floored at the sheer volume of stuff we had. It didn't all fit in the truck. Even after she left I found bags of clothes we forgot to give her. I realized I haven't even LOOKED in the kitchen yet. I'm thinking of unloading my bread maker. It sucks. I'm not sure if it's cheap or broken or I'm just lousy with yeasted goods. I think the later. I can't even make it work with one of those mixes where you pour it in and add water. It all comes out in a brick like state that not even my cats can gnaw through.

This weekend the baby has gone to hang with her grandparents and we are cleaning out the garage and any other cabinets, boxes, closets, etc. that need out attention. Wait, that's all of them. Well, we'll be busy.

Well, back to editing my book which I', so over I'm under but you never know...

No comments: