Monday, May 22, 2006

okay, okay!

Calm down, people! I missed a Friday fun! Mea Culpa! Stop emailing me! I'll make this Friday EXTRA fun. Damn.

So, I got a big fat NO from Kristen Nelson. I'm bummed about this. I really am. I expect the big boys to say no but I thought the little fish would be happy to hear from me. Well, I can always self publish right here, can't I?

Next order of business, I'm working on The Grenskeeper. I know I keep saying it but it's going to take time to do this justice. Honestly, I can't tell if this whole pastiche is an alagory for Rocker's career or just a bunch of shit. Well, you can decide.

Okay, Horation Cain? Most insufferable man on television? Yes. I tried to watch the season finale of CSI: Miami last night and finally wandered off in search of something more enrtaining. I think I cleaned the cat hair out of the air filter. The whole thing leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth.

The husband and I were discussing the other day the recent trend in commercials and shows and movies about these rather average, middle aged, balding and often husky men being allegedly married to these beautiful women half their age. What is that? People this is not a strip club so we're not falling for it. Has anyone seen the Prilosec commercial in the airport? What is that? And then on the CSI thing, Caine is married to this super model uber chick? No. The whole thing just irritates me.

No comments: